CALL CENTER MANAGER
JOIN THE TEAM
- Call Center Manager
- Import Coordinator
- Brand Contributor/Freelance Editorial Writer
- Production Design Intern
- Warehouse Worker
To explore our opportunities and become part of our success, send your resume to our Human Resources Team or fill out an application and send it to:
Minnetonka Moccasin Company
Attn: Human Resources
1113 East Hennepin
Minneapolis, MN 55414
Call Center Manager
Minnetonka Moccasin is a 68 year-old, privately held, fourth generation, family owned company that manufactures and distributes moccasins, casual footwear, sandals and leather accessories worldwide. We are currently looking for a dedicated Call Center Manager to work in our headquarters located in Northeast Minneapolis, Minnesota. Minnetonka Moccasin offers a highly competitive salary and benefits package.
This position is primarily responsible for managing and directing all aspects of a fast paced, incoming call center operation dealing with retail and consumer customers, overseeing the daily operations of customer service functions, ensuring activities run smoothly and efficiently, ensuring that customers are retained, satisfied and that their needs are fulfilled while promoting the image of the organization in a professional and positive manner. Managing responsibilities include quality monitoring, coaching, expediting and coordinating work flow within or between internal departments, providing information in response to inquiries about products and services as well as handle and resolve complaints. Designing and implementing improved processes or operational policies. Recommend changes to products or services to fulfill customer needs. This position will be active in taking retailer/consumer orders and entering them into the computer for order fulfillment. This position is also responsible for performing the following duties.
- Bachelor’s Degree and 3-5 years relevant work experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Recognize problems, identify possible causes and resolve routine problems.
- Ability to establish and maintain professional atmosphere for employees and customers.
- Excellent organizational, leadership, interpersonal communication and computer skills required.
- Clear and conceptual thinking ability is a plus.
- Excellent judgment and discretion; ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously, meet deadlines, and handle work-related stress is required.
- Friendly, courteous, service-oriented, professional, outgoing, and customer service oriented.
- Remain calm and professional in stressful situations.
- Detail-oriented and work effectively under pressure while meeting all applicable deadlines.
- Must be able to work independently and productively with minimum supervision.
Supervises staff of Call Center employees, execute responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing and training employees; coaching, motivation, planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
Please provide resume, cover letter and salary requirements to email@example.com for consideration. No agency calls.
Your resume will not be considered without a cover letter!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinates assigned customer service functions and personnel by answering questions from employees on products and procedures, by providing technical expertise as necessary and by providing customer service phone coverage when needed.
- Ensures adequate telephone coverage throughout all business hours.
- Motivates and monitors performance of customer service employees to ensure timely and effective customer service.
- Participates in the recruitment and selection process by conducting thorough interviews of potential candidates to ensure quality hiring and employee retention.
- Provide coaching and feedback in a variety of formats, including individual meetings and periodic written performance reviews.
- Positively promotes and ensures that customer service representatives continually promote the quality and service advantages of Minnetonka products, portray a professional image, and are dedicated to providing a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Develop synergies between customer service and other departments to improve the overall efficiency and effectiveness of Minnetonka and respond to oral and written escalated concerns.
- Remains informed on all new and existing products carried by Minnetonka by studying company catalogs, reading sales marketing notes, announcements, other appropriate material and coordinating product training as necessary.
- Assists department management in meetings, focus groups and individual sessions regarding departmental concerns and provides ideas for improvement of customer satisfaction.
- Handles all types of customer correspondence in a professional and efficient manner.
- Participates in all events deemed necessary by the company (i.e. sales meetings).
- Keeps supervisor informed of important developments, potential problems and related information necessary for effective management.
- Monitors production orders and expedites delivery per customer requests.
- Actively takes client and consumer orders and entering them into the computer for order fulfillment.
- Generates correspondence to secure additional customer information or resolve customer disputes.
- Maintains files of all documentation.
- Other duties as assigned or apparent.