Check out today’s Minnetonka DIY Project created by blogger Courtney Kennedy from Always Rooney!
Minnetonka Tramper Ankle Hi Boots are my new favorite fall boot. Not only are they the most comfortable shoes I’ve ever owned, they are so versatile and perfect to wear with the new season that just arrived. I made these bead attachments to go over the fringe on my new boots to add a different flare to these brown boots.
Supplies: Minnetonka Tramper Ankle Hi Boots, gold jewelry links, clear jewelry string, assortment of beads, leather cord.
1. Tie a 10 inch piece of clear string and tie securely to one gold jewelry link.
2. Begin to pile on beads to your liking. I began by adding red to the turquoise beads and didn’t like the turnout so I decided to go solely with turquoise and silver beads.
3. Tie off string onto another gold jewelry link.
4. Repeat steps 1-3 on the same gold link to make two layers of beads.
5. Add a 4 inch piece of leather cord through each chain link and tie onto boot through the holes meant for shoe strings.
Pair your new beaded boots with your coziest fall sweater, grab your best friends and spend a night relaxed by the fire. These beaded attachments are so customizable to your own personal style by changing up the sides of the beads as well as the colors. The best part is, they are detachable and don’t completely altar your favorite boots.