My Minnetonka Story: Sarah Frisvold
What was your first pair of Minnetonka moccasins?
My Beaded Ankle Boots! These little gems hold a very special meaning to me. My husband and his family have been going to Lutsen, MN for many years for vacation at the end of each summer.
The first time my husband brought me along for this vacation he proposed to me on our way there. It is now always a tradition to purchase a pair of Minnetonka moccasins while on the way to Lutsen and this was the pair that I purchased on that first trip.
What is your favorite memory involving your Minnetonka moccasins?
Purchasing these moccasins in the same trip that my husband proposed to me has to be by far my favorite memory. Everyone in my husband’s family has Minnetonka moccasins, and we all love them.
How far have you and your Minnetonka mocs traveled?
I brought these Beaded Ankle Boots with me when we got married a year and a half later in Las Vegas and these moccasins have now traveled to Vegas, Wisconsin and Minnesota!
Tell us your Minnetonka story!
Do you remember your first pair of Minnetonka moccasins? Are you a lifelong Minnetonka fan? Tell us your Minnetonka story!
We would love to hear your Minnetonka memories. Please answer the following questions, sharing your Minnetonka story with us.
- What was your first pair of Minnetonka moccasins or boots?
- Where were your first pair of Minnetonka mocs purchased?
- What is your favorite memory involving your Minnetonka mocs?
- How far have you and your Minnetonka mocs traveled? (i.e. Coolest city you’ve visited in the world wearing your Minnetonka mocs)
- Describe your Minnetonka style.
Email us your story along with a photo of yourself (past or present) in your Minnetonka mocs at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your story is selected we will send you a free pair of Minnetonka mocs, your choice!
Please include your contact information including name, email and phone number so that we may contact you with further questions!
My Minnetonka Entry Details & Rules:
- Email your story to myminnetonkastory@
minnetonkamocc.com, answering the above questions and providing requested images
- Submission must include full name, age, and address
- To be eligible, you must LIKE the Minnetonka Facebook page (or already be a fan!)
- One entry per person
- Sorry, but you must live in the US or Puerto Rico, and you must be 18 or older
- If your story is selected, you will be notified in advance. Upon submission you release all provided materials to Minnetonka for potential use on the Minnetonka Moccasin blog, Facebook and Twitter pages.
- Winners will have their choice of moccasins or slippers. Prizes will be mailed within 2 weeks of story spotlight.