My Minnetonka Story: Jayme Cawthern of Miskabelle Vintage
What was your first pair of Minnetonka moccasins?
I had been lusting after the Tramper Ankle Hi Boots and finally received them as a birthday gift—3 years ago–and they’re still my number one, go-to boot in my closet!
What is your favorite memory involving your Minnetonka boots?
My Minnetonka boots have seen lots of adventures with me… (because let’s be honest, I’m all about comfort and they are by far the most comfy shoes I own!). I’ve worn them to concerts, on vintage treasure hunts, dinner dates with my husband, and even city dwelling with my sister.
How far have you and your Minnetonka boots traveled?
Oh gosh, I really wish that I could say “Paris” or “Rome”…but honestly, I haven’t had the opportunity to travel all that much. I did proudly rock them in Washington D.C.
Describe your Minnetonka style.
I have always been drawn to a somewhat bohemian style (I am a painter/artist so I guess I sort of fit my own cliché). I am really into mixing dressy and casual pieces, so I totally pair my Minnetonka boots with a little black dress + layers of jewelry. As a mom of a one year old I also tend to wear a lot of jeans… a daily outfit of mine would be: skinny jeans, tucked into my Tramper boots, a vintage concert t-shirt and (if I’m leaving the house) loads of bracelets, rings and necklaces to add interest.
Tell us your Minnetonka story!
Do you remember your first pair of Minnetonka moccasins? Are you a lifelong Minnetonka fan? Tell us your Minnetonka story!
We would love to hear your Minnetonka memories. Please answer the following questions, sharing your Minnetonka story with us.
- What was your first pair of Minnetonka moccasins or boots?
- Where were your first pair of Minnetonkas purchased?
- What is your favorite memory involving your Minnetonkas?
- How far have you and your Minnetonkas traveled? (i.e. Coolest city you’ve visited in the world wearing your Minnetonka’s)
- Describe your Minnetonka style.
Email us your story along with a photo of yourself (past or present) in your Minnetonkas at myminnetonkastory@
Please include your contact information including name, email and phone number so that we may contact you with further questions!
My Minnetonka Entry Details & Rules:
- Email your story to myminnetonkastory@
minnetonkamocc.com, answering the above questions and providing requested images
- Submission must include full name, age, and address
- To be eligible, you must LIKE the Minnetonka Facebook page (or already be a fan!)
- One entry per person
- Sorry, but you must live in the US or Puerto Rico, and you must be 18 or older
- Minnetonka will select one story to spotlight the first and third week of each month.
- If your story is selected, you will be notified in advance. Upon submission you release all provided materials to Minnetonka for potential use on the Minnetonka Moccasin blog, Facebook and Twitter pages.
- Winners will have their choice of moccasins or slippers. Prizes will be mailed within 2 weeks of story spotlight.