Digital Marketing Assistant - Part Time Contract Opportunity
Minnetonka Moccasin is a 70+ year-old, privately held, fourth generation, family owned company that manufactures and distributes moccasins, casual footwear, sandals and leather accessories worldwide. We are currently seeking Warehouse Workers to work in our distribution center in Minneapolis, Minnesota. This person will be a proven hard worker with a passion for customer service. Minnetonka Moccasin offers a highly competitive salary and benefits package.
Minnetonka is seeking a Digital Marketing Assistant that will contribute to the overall digital sales channel. Your work will help facilitate connections between the brand and consumers and retailers and will offer you the opportunity to gain experience in a variety of ecommerce sales and marketing aspects. This role will report with a dotted line to the e-Commerce Director and Digital Marketing Manager.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Support the marketing team with social listening, engagement and curation of user generated content, representing the brand in a positive light across all social channels to drive brand awareness and brand love.
- Support Ecommerce Director with periodic website product set-up, recommended products, and pricing updates.
- Implement content updates for website product detail pages, blog posts, lookbooks and main category pages.
- Work alongside Digital Marketing Manager and Marketing Director to launch Minnetonka brand ambassador program, supporting the communication, customer service, content acquisition and product distribution to build a successful program launch.
- Research relevant Minnetonka influencer partners and assist in facilitating program needs
- Work with Digital Media Manager to create and track monthly social analytics
- Assist in editorial digital content ideation on a weekly basis.
- Completed or working toward a college degree in a related field (Communications, Sales, Journalism, Marketing, Advertising)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Passionate curiosity and understanding of digital and social media trends
- PowerPoint, Word and Excel experience
- Ability to handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Self-motivated, organized and detail-oriented with enthusiasm for fashion, retail and branding
Length of Position
25-30 hours/week. $16/hour. Hours are flexible. Minimum 6 month position.
Please provide resume and cover letter to email@example.com for consideration. No agency calls.