Senior Graphic Designer & Production Artist
Minnetonka is seeking a motivated designer with a creative point of view and passion for fashion to play an integral role in the development, implementation and management of the brand’s design strategy. In this unique opportunity, you will own the end-to-end creative development – from creative ideation alongside the marketing and product managers, to design and final execution. This is an opportunity to bring a strong point of view and leave your mark on a globally known, hometown brand.
- Work with Director of Marketing to drive creative strategy across all brand touchpoints – online and at retail, tradeshows and advertising.
- Design and produce digital marketing content inclusive of website updates, B2B/B2C emails, social media content, and digital ad banners.
- Conceptualize and design print and digital sales materials such as lookbooks, trend pieces, sell sheets, catalogs and in-box communication
- Design and execute seasonal tradeshow creative including largescale banners, visual displays, invitations and surprise-and-delight brand moments.
- eCommerce Product photography, retouching and formatting for various uses including large scale printing and website display
- Assist Director of Marketing to strategize vision and art direct seasonal photo and video shoots.
- Assist product development team with digital mock ups
- Build ready-to-go final artwork files for digital and print, managing process for print files.
- Act as creative liaison with external companies (printers, freelance designers, etc.) as needed for production needs.
- Create and maintain global brand guidelines on an ongoing basis to reflect the current brand positioning.
- Bachelor of Fine Arts degree in Graphic Design or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 5+ years design experience with expertise in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop).
- Working knowledge of WordPress and Squarespace development
- Working knowledge/experience with SLR photography
- Experience leading and managing multiple projects simultaneously within established deadlines
- Ability to provide press-ready files
- Proactive spirit and desire to bring new and creative ideas to the table and run with them.
- Must be organized, able to think pro-actively, and able to work both independently and as part of an extended team
Minnetonka Moccasin is a 70+ year-old, privately held, fourth generation, family owned company that manufactures and distributes moccasins, casual footwear, sandals and leather accessories worldwide. Headquarters are located in NE Minneapolis. Minnetonka offers a competitive salary and benefit package. Visit www.minnetonkamoccasin.com for more information.
Please provide resume, cover letter and salary requirements to email@example.com for consideration. No agency calls.