- Classic Fringe Hardsole Boot$39.95 USD - $49.95 USD
- Tramper Boot$29.95USD
- Two Button Softsole Boot$45.95USD
- Two Button Hardsole Boot$49.95USD
- Thunderbird Softsole$45.95 USD - $49.95 USD
- Thunderbird II$49.95 USD - $54.95 USD
- Thunderbird Boat Moc$49.95 USD - $54.95 USD
- Kilty Hardsole$47.95USD
- Front Lace Knee High Boot$97.95USD
- Double Fringe Tramper Boot$72.95USD
- Double Deerskin Softsole$79.95USD
- Deerskin Kilty$62.95USD
- Deerskin Gore Front$59.95USD
- Classic Fringe Softsole Boot$46.95USD
- Classic Driver$62.95USD
- Back Zip Softsole Boot$48.95USD
- Back Zip Hardsole Boot$55.95USD
Founded in 1946, Minnetonka has a long history established in quality craftsmanship and its signature moccasin style. Our Heritage Collection is a special group of Minnetonka moccasins and fringe boots that debuted decades ago, but their appeal has endured generations later.
Minnetonka’s story begins with the moccasins that were popular at roadside gift shops in the ‘40s. Americans traveling to explore the beauties of the country would stop by and pick up this in-demand souvenir. Travelers were drawn by the shoes’ soft, comfortable fit and distinctive style.
A decade later, the Thunderbird Moc was introduced. It took the classic moccasin design and included hand-beaded bird detailing. Today, it is one of the brand’s most iconic looks.
In the ‘60s, fringe details and hippie styles had a prominent influence on fashion. The Back Zip Boot, Tramper Boot, and Two Button Boot originated in this decade, all featuring soft suede and fringe accents. In 1968, The Front Lace Knee High Boot was introduced. Fifty years later, the tall boot still expresses the independent and adventurous spirit from the era.
Minnetonka has established a stellar reputation, keeping the traditions and high value that was there since the beginning. No matter which product selected, people know they can trust Minnetonka’s quality materials, expert craftsmanship, and supreme comfort. Truly a heritage brand, with every shoe wearers are getting a piece of Americana. We welcome you to explore the Heritage Collection for the mocs and boots that have stood the test of time.