- Wilder$54.95 USD
- Windy$54.95 USD
Learn how our policies put transparency, simplicity, and control into action for you.
What information do you collect about me?
How do you use information about me?
Do you share information about me?
How can I review, update, or delete information about me?
You can review, update, or delete most information about yourself through your account page on our website. If you have questions about how to review, update, or delete information, you should contact our Data Protection Office or Customer Services team.
What happens to my information if I delete my account?
When you delete your account, we remove your information from our store (it may take up to 30 days to make sure everything is deleted). During that period, you won't be able to use your account. Our company also retains certain data to comply with local laws, such as sales receipts to comply with local tax laws.
Please keep in mind that once your account has been deleted you won't be able to reactivate your account or retrieve anything you've added, including:
- Your billing information
- Your orders, invoices, shipments
- Any history of interactions with our support
- Any content you have created associated with your store account
- You also will no longer be able to return any products or services and will lose any existing store rewards or credits
If you decide that you no longer wish to delete your store account, you can cancel your deletion request within 24 hours of making the deletion request by login in to your account.
What are you doing to protect my personal information?
We work hard to protect our customers from unauthorized access, use and disclosure of information. We store and process the information we collect on computer systems with limited access, which are located in controlled facilities. Any sensitive information is protected through the use of best-practice physical, environmental and digital security systems.
What can I do to protect my personal information?
There are a number of measures that you can take to protect your personal information, including:
- Use strong passwords for all your online accounts
- Do keep passwords securely (never written down, or shared with anyone) and changed periodically
- Don't automatically trust every website or email which asks you to provide your personal information. Take time to check that the request is valid, and that the personal information requested is absolutely necessary for the services that you are looking to use
- What information do you collect about me?